1. Kenny Rogers “Lady” Press Play to listen and read.
2. “The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success” by Deepak Chopra – I keep this on my bed stand and I review it once a week. I find it puts things in perspective.
3.Giorgio Baldi Restaurant in Santa Monica- The Butternut squash ravioli with brown butter sauce is INSANE as are all of their pasta and meat dishes. Probably one of the best italian restaurants in all of the LA area. Small, intimate, the outpost in Beverly Hills is great for a more casual dinner.
4. Vintage crystal boxes with sterling lids- Im obsessed with these I like the idea of the memories these boxes hold.
5. Architectural Digest- I keep my coveted issues with me year after year dragging them from city to city. You think I would learn by now. There is nothing like paging through and looking at your favorites over and over again.
6. Fashion ICONS- Naomi Cambell, CZ Guest, her daughter Corneilia Guest owns Tres Glam, Coco Chanel, Jacqueline Onassis, Duchess of Windsor, Babe Paely, Slim Keith, Lady Diana, Bridget Bardot, Kate Moss, Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Madonna, have fabulous style. These women are my fashion style icons. Timeless, Classic, Fabulous.
7.Goyard - I love these monogrammed totes and I think their personalized makeup kits make the most AMAZING Gifts. You get to pick your colors for stripes and monogrammed.
8. A reading with Spiritual healer Kirpaul at Objects of Art N Spirit- This one hour spent with Kirpaul who is a crossroads healer can help set you on course more then any shrink, and more then any astrologist. She is my go to GURU. Not cheap but worth EVERY single cent. She is my mom, priest, shrink wrapped all into one. $320 a hour.Tel: (323) 436-5238 Not mentioning you won’t get out of the store without buying something.
9. Hot Stone Massage by Shammy – She makes house calls in the LA area. Her massages are so RELAXING. She helps fix a lot of achy brakey backs. www.Relax.Chammychan.com 310-344-9614
10. ASEC 24 Hour Veterinarian Care- I find myself there way more often then I would like to be. This is a really important veterinary hospital for those of you that have pets. Qualified + TLC. Harry sees his Cardiologist there Dr. Cathy Williams. Critical Care/ 24 hour emergency: 310.473.1561 Located at 1535 South Sepulveda Boulevard; Los Angeles, CA 90025
11.It’s Bellini time!! No where better in LA then MR. C’s-This is part of the family operation that originated the Bellini (CIPRIANI) They also have an amazing pool. I love the feeling of this restaurant I feel like I am back in New York with old world service.
14. Hermes Classic Cuff- I have this. I have owned mine for over 15 years. They just add a little edge to any outfit. Actually my old partner from AVALON and Lisa’s Pieces brought my original back from Paris for me.
15. Raos - Restaurant in Harlem.The Original. Went there for the first time 20 years ago with my friend uber private detective Bo Ditel. The people that have enjoyed meals in this super private little restaurant is JAW DROPPING. I’ve had dinner there with everyone from Jack Welsh, Steve Tisch ,Nicholas Pileggi, Demi Moore, Senator John Kerry, and on and on……
$9,950 To purchase e-mail to: Tresglam@gmail.com or special order call Amy at (312) 476-9340