1. Frank Sinatra “You and me” (We wanted it all )-
Press Play to enjoy as you scroll.
2. Eye Brown Shaping by THE MASTER “Anastasia” in Beverly Hills on Bedford. NO ONE does it better she creates the frame for beautiful eyes. She does J.Lo, Kim Kardashian, Penelope Cruise, Oprah, and other Hollywood Elite. She’s the best for good reason.
3.Dan Tanas - This oldschool red sauce, red leather banquette restaurant has remained a Hollywood FAVORITE. The Chicken Parmesan, baked clams oreganata and super rich Chocolate espresso bean gelato will keep you going back for more.
5. Elnet original hair spray- Love the smell. I remember asking friends to bring this back from France for me when it was impossible to get in the United States.
6. SS and Diamond Pendant Tres Glam by Lisa Gastineau Retail 3,200 vintage chain sold separately. To purchasemailto:Tresglam@g… or call Amy at (312) 476-9340
7. Nello- Sitting outside on Madison Avenue in NYC on a cool summer day sipping a Bellini . What can be better, besides my two favorite pasta amatriciana and buttera save room for amazing creme brulee. I am warning you be prepared to CHOKE when the check comes. Serious Money $$$
8.La Mer Body Creme – For me it’s the greatest luxury. I wish I could slather it on one inch thick every night and not worry about the cost per ounce. My pal UBER makeup artist Scott Barnes gave me a huge jar last year Hint Hint…
9.The Griddle: The best BEST best BEST pancakes in L.A. on Sunset Blvd. On a Saturday or Sunday the line to get in is 1/2 mile long. Trust me it’s worth it. It’s a Rock ‘N’ Roller’s haven when they wrap up their shows.
10. Red Velvet Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory- I know this has the most calories of all their selection. But… besides the little kid in me feels like a New York diner with all the different selections of foods and desserts.
11. Chantecaille future skin oil free gel foundation- I use the shade of SHEA in the summer it’s almost unrecognizable on your skin on steamy humid days and your skin appears flawless. A little secret to the “no makeup” look for perfect skin. At $72.00 it’s expensive but a little goes a long way. My jar has lasted me over a year.
13. Vito’s Pizza on La Ceinega in West Hollywood- New York Style pizza in LA. Know that’s a first. Try the white pizza with basil pesto and the meatball and jalapeno. INSANE, and they deliver.
14. “THE AFTER WIFE“ by Gigi Levangie Grazer – I’ve loved all of her books and I just started this and I can’t put it down. The writer of the Starter Wife, and Maneater.