1. DVF leopard print coat – How gorgeous is this DVF print coat.
2. Veuve Clicquot champagne-
Always a celebration. The perfect cocktail.
3. YSL Lipstick glamourous gold case- The case is gorgeous and the lipstick texture is creamy and luxurious.
4. Frette- Summer weight comforter is my year round perfect sleep. I swear I have my best night sleep only with this comforter. Sorta a like a two year old with their blankey.
5. Tres Glam dog tag- Uni-sex glam.
6.Louis vuitton sequin bag – Ummm what can I say. I swear those initials really say LG.
I think the small is the perfect transitional bag from day to evening; enough room for a phone a wallet, keys……..
9. Baccarat crystal -Tumbler Harmonie $210 for two. Johnny Blue on the rock’s please.
10. Nobu- Obviously they have the formula right. Always a special feeling here, not just the local sushi bar.
11. Leopard driving gloves-
Need to protect your hands from sunspots. Did you know that your left hand always has more freckles then your right? Never can be too careful with your skin.
12. Fred Segal Cafe Mauro – Great food. Great shopping. Great people watching. I always have the pasta primavera.
13. Mont Blanc Pens- This is a great pen to write with, and if someone borrows it you will be asking for it back.
15. Ornate sterling trays- Great way to accent a table in your home.
16. Mastros- I have the Atomic cesear salad and the smoking Cosmopolitans. Brittny’s favorite is the butter cake but iv’e never had room for more then a bite. This is a steak place but I always end up with Lobster.
17. Premier Figuier Extreme – Smells amazing.
18.Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage - it’s the best foundation that I trust.
19. Personalized cards from Amelia Noyes- She makes personalized cards with exquisite fashion designs on them. Can’t wait to use them. Email her at email@example.com if your interested in ordering some.
Two consistent elements of fashion that remain relevant and timeless are leopard prints (or any animal print) and lace. Together or separate they bring a sense of luxury and rawness.
Lace has always been associated with femininity which is why it works so well with menswear type fabrics, and leathers. You can make any outfit work simply by paring either a vintage lace camisole, scarf with a strong anchor fabric. Every top designer this season from Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Michael Kors, Dolce &Gabbana showed these elements in their collections.
What makes these fashion elements so strong is you can bring together a fresh new look, and It’s a look that can be done on any budget. This is going to be a season where it’s easy to be fashionable. Lace and Leopard are wardrobe staples, these pieces are equivalent to the little black dress. These are building blocks on which to build a wardrobe on.