1. BANANA PUDDING from Magnolia Bakery on third in West Hollywood. I find myself looking for an excuse to be home and eat this, but the large tub makes the perfect hostess gift for $30.00.
2.VoluSpa Candles- Scent in Crisp Champagne is my summer favorite for $25.00.
3.Domaines Ott- Rose wine The recognizable shape of this bottle screams summer! Instantly transports you to the Mediterranean for less then $35.00 and looks so pretty in your glass. Cheers!
5.Tiger Printed Velvet- This just screams “CHIC” when everyone else is doing leopard. Barclay Butera also has this.
7. La Prairie skin caviar foundation with concealer- Pure luxury glam worth every penny.
8. Lalique Frosted Crystal Buddah- I covet this.
9. Leggings with a built in skirt from Splendid-
10.LA CONFIDENTIAL Magazine- Tres Glam was featured in this. I’m biased.
11. Smashbox Photo finish primer w/ SPF 15
I used to wear the original. Now I love this one with the sunscreen.Makes foundation go on flawless and last for hours. $42.00
12. Chinese Chicken Salad from Joan’s on Third in West Hollywood. Another addiction.
13. Ultimate Blonde hair color from Frank Galasso at Barnes and Galass. Frank really knows what he is doing.(took me from brassy blonde to baby blonde and I was stopped to ask WHO cut my hair) Does Kate Upton, and Gwyneth.
14. Madeos italian restaurant- My Favorite spaghetti bolognese and crispy napoleon pastry in LA.
15. Maison Pearson Brush- This Boar’s hair brush makes your hair shiny and blow dry frizz free.
16. Tres Glam - The anti envy eye pendant . I wear mine every day. $5,000.
17. Thymes Room Spray - When you have three dogs you need a powerful room spray that smells delicious. I love Verbena Bamboo.