1.MAC Pink Lipgloss Viva Glam “Gaga”- Nothing makes me feel as pretty and youthful as when I slather this glossy goodness across my lips. KISSABLE!
2. Faux Tortoise ANYTHING- Boxes, eyeglass frames, pictures frames, belts, furniture finishes. You get it.
3. Chanel Ballet Slippers- The black and white, tan and white are timeless collectables, easy to pack, and work with anything. The perfect staple.
4. MAKE UP FOR EVER Professional HD Foundation – This high definition foundation creates flawless skin, perfect canvas to let the game begin.
5. ERES swimsuits- Malliot “one piece” and bikini’s (RED is my favorite) are in a class by themselves. Simple cut, figure flattering, great fabric, UBER CHIC, these are a top fashion stylist secret source.
6. Tres Glam- 18 karat with floating diamonds in rock crystal. (Secret: I find this ring entertains me when I am bored and try to get all the diamonds to one side.) Now you know when I am bored. LOL.
7. Gold strappy sandals- Nothing screams fabulous summer feet to show off your pedicure. They are perfect with a tan “faux or real.” You can find these anywhere, it doesn’t have to be designer. I love Tkees for $48.00.
8. Louis Vuitton monogram luggage- The pride of ownership with anything monogrammed and the double colored stripe is the icing on the cake. BTW this can’t be done after, it has to be ordered at the same time of purchasing the piece. Boo hoo hoo.
9. Rosa Mexicana restaurant – My New York favorite Mexican has outposts here in LA. This is NOT a taco joint. Love the table side guacamole (SPICY HOT PLEASE) and their signature pomegranate margaritas.
10. Town and Country Magazine- THE CHIC BIBLE.
11.Have you ever smelled this shampoo? Davines Shampoo in LOVE. I think this is what HEAVEN is supposed to smell like. It transcends me.
12.L’annine- hand cream creme pour les mains et le corps in MANGO. Im obsessed with the way this smells. It coats your hands and cuticles like they been airbrushed in a photo. It’s my ON camera go to hand creme and it only costs $14.95 . call Mickey Fine pharmacy at 3102716123
13. Champagne Cocktails- Nothing like a glass of bubbly, splash of bitters, a cube of sugar and someone tickling the keys. To make you feel Oh so Hollywood glamours.
14. Tom Ford AVIATOR Glasses- My favorite are the matte silver. I feel when you invest in an expensive pair of glasses they can’t just be the style of the season.
15. Hermes cloisonne enamel bracelet- This bracelet is from legendary french goods company. These have achieved cult status, and can add a dash of color and excitement to your look. One is a good foundation to start building a collection.