1. Chanel Nail Polish in Ballerina- Perfect pale pink. Clean, Fresh, Chic.
2. Cecconi’s white truffle pizza and a glass or six of sauvignon blanc. Sit outside on the patio, transport me now.
3. Davines Shampoo and Conditioner in Love- It’s the most delicious smelling shampoo and conditioner ever.
4. Diptyque candle- In Gardenia. $60 Smells super feminine very boudoir.
5. MAC make-up remover wipes- Great travel item. Easy, simple, and it takes off all of your makeup and doesn’t make your skin feel dried out.
6. Rosa Mexicana table side Guacamole – I’m so happy this NY outpost came to Cali. Signature pomegranate margaritas and upscale Mexican food will keep you coming back. The opposite of a taco stand.
7. Anti-Envy Eye Multi-Chain tassle with bezzled diamonds on the tips-9,000 retail To purchase Tresglam@gmail.com or call Amy at (312) 476-9340.
8. P.J.’s from Bed Head- Britt bought me these from Mother’s Day. The prettiest designs I love the super thin cotton and their stretchy fabrics. They are really cute without being hoky.
9. Quelques Fleurs L’Original perfume – I’ve been wearing it years, and everyone still ask’s what fragrance I am wearing. I flip flop between this and Chanel #5. It’s an elegant distinctive fragrance.
10. Andy Cohen “Most Talkative”- I just started this and I am really enjoying it. I recommend this for sure.
11. Diamond studs earrings – They are just always right. I got my first pair when I graduated High School. The ones I have now have been re-set with the micro-pave stones around it.
12. Darphin Paris – I swear by this aromatic cleansing balm, it’s great for super dry skin. Smells delicious, as you can see I am driven by fragrance.
14. Drago – This new italian restaurant took over the space that was formally IL’Sole and it doesn’t disappoint. I look forward to going back this week for the agnolotti with zucchini flowers and brown butter and a hearty super tuscan red.
14. C Wonder - my friend Chris Burch created this line. He is a marketing and design genius. Love this Ikat Dinnerware. $14.00